Friday, June 24, 2016

Recent Buy



Scheduled for June 24, 2016 I purchased 1.5061 shares of The Walt Disney Company (DIS) at $98.91. The ESPN noise continues to dominate Disney and keep the price down under $100. Add in the other issues of the tragic alligator problem and the portion of the Brexit drop we had today it has stayed in the red. It is my hope that it stays down for a bit longer so I can buy more!

Photo Source:http://businessbearing.com/company-update-the-walt-disney-company-nysedis-disneys-captain-america-comes-to-rescue-company-from-espns-shrinking-subs/

2 comments:

  1. Nice to take advantage of the noise driving the DIS stock price lower. These are the best times to invest as better prices, value and yields start to come up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DivHut,

    Thanks! I like Disney a lot. Too bad the way the plan I buy Disney in doesn't to time this latest drop. Over the long term though I think it will be just fine though. All the unnecessary negativity allows us to average in.

    Wouldn't be surprised to see a dividend announcement soon with a raise attached to it.

    Hope the DivHut family is doing well!

    ReplyDelete